Ever wondered what goes into your Epson ink cartridges? So have we, in particular we have noted the use of Epson’s DuraBrite Ultra ink which Epson put in some of their ink cartridges. We think it’s great stuff, that’s why we wrote this little article to tell you all about.
What is it?
Epson’s DuraBrite Ultra ink formulation is used in many of its specialist ink cartridges to give professional printing results. DuraBrite Ultra ink produces laser quality printing and is also ideal for everyday printing. It has taken Epson many years to develop but DuraBrite Ultra now produces lab quality printing which will last up to 200 years in a photo album which is quick to dry and can be handled immediately.
What it does
- Gives your printing 200 years of light resistance in a photo album
- Is highlighter resistant
- Is quick to dry and can be handled immediately
- Prints on every type of plain and photo paper from recycled to premium
- Produces laser quality text and graphics
- Prints double-sided without bleed through
- Has a glossy finish
- Has better durability than normal dye based inks
What is it Ideal For?
- Graphical reports
Epson Ink Cartridges Which Use It