So you can do some pretty awesome things with just your printer and some paper. Previous to this post, we’ve told you how you can print your own temporary tattoos, or make your own 3D hologram.
Want something more simple, classic yet elegant? How about a classic paper airplane? Here at Ink n Toner UK we’ve devised a template and some instructions for you to make your own awesome paper airplane. This isn’t just a 3 step airplane… This one’s more advanced. Check it out:
- Cut along the line at the bottom of the paper to remove our Ink n Toner UK logo
- Flip the paper over
- Fold down until line A is visible and fold along line A
- Fold the top right corner down and fold along line C
- Repeat on the left side along line B
- Fold the corner of those flaps along lines D on both sides
- Fold the left half of the plane over onto the right side along line E
- Fold the wings down along lines F and the smaller winglets along sides G
Now print out the template and make loads of copies to annoy your work colleagues or family!
Need ink or toner cartridges to print out your paper airplane template? Well here at Ink n Toner UK, we’re dedicated to providing you with the ink and toner products that you need for the most affordable price. Click here for ink cartridges and click here for toner cartridges.
Click the image below to print out your free paper airplane template!