The cookie settings on this website are adjusted to allow all cookies so that you have the very best experience. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your settings at any time using the Change cookie settings link in the Special menu. 
  • Triple Reward Points With All Non Original Products. Use Code TPL624 in The Checkout. Points shown will be Tripled and Applied within 24 hours.
  • Claim £3 Off Your Next Order. 300 Extra Reward Points FREE. Use Code: NEW300RP. Learn More >
  • Free Delivery on All Purchases. Next-day Guaranteed Delivery Available. Learn More >
  • Triple Reward Points With All Non Original Products. Use Code TPL624 in The Checkout. Points shown will be Tripled and Applied within 24 hours.

>> >> Contact Us

Contact Us

You can e-mail, fax, phone or write. You can even get a superquick response by using the Live Support.
When you e-mail us we will aim to reply within 1 hour if we receive your e-mail between 9am and 5pm.

You can email us at or use the contact form below.

Please enter your full name.
Your email address will only be used to reply back to your enquiry.
Full name of the establishment so we can identify you.
We will contact you on this number if you prefer to resolve your enquiry.


Your personal details are safe with us, we don't spam. For more info, read our privacy policy here.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do i use my InknToner Reward Points ?

Once you have chosen the items you wish to buy, go to the Checkout. Then, in the Payment method section select Reward Points. You will then be shown how many Reward Points you have available. Enter the number of points you wish to use and then accept the Terms & Conditions and click the Submit button. You're done. Your discount is applied! If you have not fully paid for your order you will then be required to select an alternative method of payment and again click the submit button.

Where is my order ?

All orders received up to 4pm are despatched on the same day as long as the goods are in stock. If you selected the free super saver delivery option your order is despatched by second class post and you can expect to receive your delivery within 2 - 4 days. If you selected the 1st class option and paid an additional £1.99 then you will receive priority over the free super saver delivery option and your cartridges will also be sent by first class post. You can expect to receive delivery within 1 - 2 days. If you selected the guaranteed next business day option and paid an additional £4.99 then your order will have been sent same day for guaranteed next business day delivery.

Can I open a credit account ?

If you are a school , college , university or any Government body you automatically qualify for a credit account. Please call us on 020 8216 5571 to arrange the opening of your account or alternatively you can fax your purchase order to 020 8275 5489. If you are a business you can also open a credit account. Unfortunately there is a significant amount of fraud that takes place over the net so in order to reduce this we require you to initially place at least 2 orders online for delivery to the same address and pay by card. After that you need to fax us your company letterhead to 020 8275 5489 and include your company registration number and VAT number. The relevant credit checks will then be made and we will contact you within 24 hours to open the account and arrange a suitable credit limit.

Can my cartridges be recycled ?

It depends on the type of cartridges you have. For different reasons not all cartridges can be recycled and some cartridges are actually manufactured so that they cannot be recycled at all. If you would like to recycle your cartridges please email us at with your printer model number and name and address. If your cartridges can be recycled we will send you a freepost bag to send us your cartridges. We are associated with a registered children’s charity and a donation is made for every cartridge we receive that is recycled.

Does my purchase include VAT ?

All of our prices displayed on the website include VAT at 20% and Free SuperSaver UK delivery.

98% of our customers prefer to order and submit their enquiries online at any time of the day or night, but if you are one of the other 2% then our fax and telephone support lines are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 020 8216 5571
Fax: 020 8275 5489

If you wish to write to us:

InknToner UK Retail Ltd
61 East Barnet Road

Company Number : 05280617
VAT Number : 853543517

Our registered office address is:



Welcome to our site! Check out our new arrivals!